Video loading, please wait...
Digital download price compare
There are 3 shops proposing this game for download at an average price of $ 5.24.
This game is also included in following packages:
Battles Of epic proportions
American Conquest is one of those real-time strategy games where you simply want to take part in battles of epic proportions. While in other RTS games, like Age of Empires 2, where you can only lead a limited number of troops and these seem like a small number of units, in this game, you can lead an army, literally, of units, so much that their numbers can fill the entire minimap and you need to zoom out in order to see them. The game is basically very similar to Cossacks but, in American Conquest, peasants are directly needed to create troops. Another difference is that this game takes place in America, rather than Europe. The game also has a mechanic known as the morale mechanic, which determines how good your troops will perform in the battlefield. There's a campaign mode, a skirmish mode and even a multiplayer mode. The graphics are quite good, the effects are outstanding and the sound effects just great.
- Colonial Conquest Strategy, 1987
- American Conquest: Fight Back Strategy, 2003 $ 4.99
- Lords of Conquest Strategy, 1985
- No Man's Land Strategy, 2003
- The Gladiators: the Galacti... Strategy, 2003
- The Operational Art of War:... Strategy, 2000
- The Operational Art of War ... Strategy, 1999
- Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice C... Strategy, 2005