Video loading, please wait...
Digital download price compare
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
Fight the drug world sky high!
It may not make sense at first, but if you consider how much money there is to be made through drugs you'd pause to snide at the premise of this game. That is so because A.T.A.C.: A War on Drugs you are a pilot, but the missions are set in the name of diminishing or reducing to zero the exploits of drug lords throughout the world. Yap, they do pack enough of a punch to actually make this game much more interesting from the perspective of the wars and missions you'll be given. However, if you are not one of those that actually cares so much about the reason why you're flying and doing whatever it is you're doing, you'll find A.T.A.C.: A War on Drugs to work great just as a flight sim. Not too simulation inclined though, nor too arcade like, A.T.A.C.: A War on Drugs will offer you a balanced experience of simulation and arcade fighting which works as you want it to. It reminded me of Gunship 2000, another flight game you might want to have a gander at. Both of them offer a novel premise to the reasons behind flight game missions, so try them both.
- Gunship 2000 Simulation, 1991
- ATF - Advanced Tactical Fig... Simulation, 1996
- Lightspeed Simulation, 1990
- Homeworld: Cataclysm Simulation, 2000
- F117 A - Stealth Fighter 2 Simulation, 1991 $ 5.99
- Pirates! Gold Simulation, 1993 $ 5.99
- F-15 Strike Eagle III Simulation, 1992
- Task Force 1942 Simulation, 1992