Video loading, please wait...
Digital download price compare
There are 3 shops proposing this game for download at an average price of $ 5.24.
Cossacks: European Wars is a real-time strategy game developed by GSC Game World and published by Strategy First in 2001. Cossacks was always an interesting RTS game, mainly due to the fact that you had to build and control huge regiments of troops, while in other strategy games such as Age of Empires, you had to command individual units. Cossacks is still that base building and resource management type of strategy game we all know and love. As the title suggests, the game takes place in Europe in the 17th and 18th century and you can play as one of 16 playable nations. In terms of gameplay, there's not much difference from other games in the genre. There are six types of resource which are crucial for obtaining victory. The part where the game shines the most is the combat. It's really awesome to see a huge army of troops on a battlefield. Building an army is crucial, but cannot be a fast process, if you don't know how to manage your resources. The graphics, animation and sound effect are great, but doesn't make the game look more advanced then the others. Overall, Cossacks: European Wars is a great RTS game. If you already have this game, go ahead and give it another shot.
- Age of Mythology Strategy, 2002 $ 29.99
- Cossacks 2: Battle For Europe Strategy, 2006 $ 4.99
- Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile Strategy, 2000 $ 9.99
- Pharaoh Strategy, 1999 $ 9.99
- Zeus: Master of Olympus Strategy, 2000 $ 9.99
- Age of Empires II Strategy, 1999 $ 17.85
- Battle Realms Strategy, 2001 $ 9.99
- The Settlers 4 Strategy, 2001 $ 9.99