Nobunaga's Ambition 2 gameplay video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
Solid strategy/wargame, historically accurate
Nobunaga's Ambition 2 is your definitive wargame, never too interested in minutiae but always interested in making sure that your actions have consequences. Graphically, the end of the 80s era is apparent: the game looks sharp but it is never a game dressed in modern clothes. Nope, you will have to get used to the blocky hexagons, but once you do, the beauty of the game reveals itself. Within the wargaming space, Nobunaga's Ambition 2 will remind you of such classics as Romance of the Three Kingdoms, without, however, feeling like a game that follows that recipe to the letter. Quite on the contrary, Nobunaga's Ambition 2 offers a simple gameplay unity of its own. What is very personal to the game is the inclusion of both wargaming staples along with other strategic elements that are not that common within this land of games. So, ultimately, Nobunaga's Ambition 2 manages to create an experience that is unique to itself, though immediately recognizable in the realm of wargaming. So, a nice blend of elements, which at times might feel a little unoriginal, but let's face it, originality was never a high point in these games, but rather playability, if which this game definitely has its share.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms Strategy, 1985
- Bandit Kings of Ancient China Strategy, 1989
- Romance of the three Kingdo... Strategy, 1992
- Romance of the Three Kingdo... Strategy, 1994
- Centurion: Defender of Rome Strategy, 1990
- Day of The Pharaoh - Nil Th... Strategy, 1989
- In the Days of Knights and ... Strategy, 1989
- Romance of the Three Kingdo... Strategy, 1996