Once Upon a Forest gameplay video loading, please wait...
Digital download price compare
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
Beautiful adventure about saving a forest!
In Once Upon a Forest you get to play the good guys, the furlings, in a battle against the evil mushroom people, who have chosen to be the bad guys and do all that they could to poison this beautiful forest, which is slowly dying because of their intervention. So, overall, Once Upon a Forest is a pretty decent game, with great graphics, just as great in terms of puzzles, and with this environmentalist undertone that makes it stand out even today. Now, difficulty wise, Once Upon a Forest is pretty much a children's oriented game, but some of the puzzles will definitely bake the noodle, even of those players that are more seasoned. But, definitely, it's an experience that is best consumed with someone with less experience. The game is relatively short, made out of no more than 40 screens; but all of them are high in quality, and so, even if a short game, it's a pretty cool, well produced one, to the end. And the characters are just adorable, from Edgar the mole to even the baddie poisonous mushrooms! A good alternative is Wishbone and the Amazing Odyssey, with a similarly animated world of critters!
- Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo Puzzle, 1995 $ 1.96
- Oz: The Magical Adventure Puzzle, 2000
- Putt-Putt Joins the Circus Puzzle, 2000 $ 6.99
- Wishbone and the Amazing Od... Puzzle, 1996
- Putt-Putt and Pep's Balloon... Puzzle, 1996 $ 4.99
- Sammy's Science House Puzzle, 1994
- Freddi Fish & Luther's Maze... Puzzle, 1996 $ 4.99
- Tequila & Boom Boom Puzzle, 1995