Video loading, please wait...
There is 1 shop proposing this game for download at an average price of $ 9.99.
No classic box available at the moment.
Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate is a point-and-click adventure game developed by Penduio Studios and is the third entry in the Runaway series. This is my favorite game in the series, mainly due to the fact that it has a strong and engaging storyline and has such a suspense needed to get you engaged to the story. The adventure is divided into six chapters, each revealing all sorts of things to reveal. In chapter 1 your objective is to dig Brian, one of the main characters of the game, out of his grave after faking his own death, so you can understand what kind of aventure game Runaway is. The gameplay is standard of a point-and-click game: explore some areas, find clues to puzzles, solve some puzzles and collect a bunch of objects. You'll enjoy voice acting, especially in some moments when the character gives sarcastic comments when analyzing objects.
- Runaway 2: The Dream Of The... Adventure, 2006
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Adventure, 2006
- Runaway: A Road Adventure Adventure, 2001
- Silverfall: Earth Awakening Adventure, 2008
- Still Life 2 Adventure, 2009
- Gemini Rue Adventure, 2011
- Splinter Cell Conviction Action, 2010
- Ghostbusters (2009) Adventure, 2009