Sherlock: Riddle of The Crown Jewels gameplay video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
Outsmart Moriarty yet again, int his great text based adventure!
This is a text based adventure at its best5: both nice writing, intricate but never out of bounds puzzles, the need to take notes as you play, and, at times, a very fine and smart humor, to be found in ironic situations and in many different other circumstances. At any rate, in the game you are going to be chased by Moriarty, which is set on catching and killing you, Sherlock Holmes, the protagonist. But, with a bit of thinking and with a bit of planning you will be able to defeat his evil plan, in a very Holmes like manner. So, if you like text based adventure and if you like Sherlock, this adventure is a really serious game. The parser is friendly enough, but, as I said, do take notes as you play. The game has multiple storylines that towards the end will converge to a single path, but your choices do manage to convey a sense that your choices are meaningful. Anyway, if you like this one, you might also like Sherlock Holmes: The Vatican Cameos, another great Sherlock text adventure.
- Sherlock Holmes: Secret of ... Adventure, 2004
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting... Adventure, 1991
- Sherlock Holmes Adventure, 1992
- Sherlock Holmes versus Jack... Adventure, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis Adventure, 2010
- Sherlock Holmes versus Arse... Adventure, 2014
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Adventure, 2006
- Sherlock Holmes: The Vatica... Adventure, 1986