Digital download price compare
There are 2 shops proposing this game for download at an average price of $ 5.99.
Experience the life of a Star Fleet cadet
Like many of other of Star Trek games (like Star Trek: Starfleet Command , this game puts you in the role of a simple Star Fleet cadet (the name is David Foster)and teaches you what you need to know to become the very best and one day captain of your own star ship. You start with the basics, what's what, after which you get a training in piloting and fight in a ship of your own choosing. To successfully win the game, you have to pass all of the simulated scenarios, including a very dangerous and very important mission of confronting with Khan Noonien Singh, a very important and very bad person (Trekkies might know about this from the show). Other than combat, you also have to keep your crew in check and keep the moral high enough. I think the game's best feature is the multiplayer option, that can include up to whooping 32 players, and that's where you'll find the best use for the game, if possible. I can't say the game is groundbreaking or fabulous, but it is a nice addition to an already huge amount of Star Trek themed games and fans won't be disappointed.
- Star Trek Pinball Simulation, 1997
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Simulation, 1999
- Star Trek: The Nth Iteration Simulation, 1999
- Star Trek Online Simulation, 2010 FREE
- Incoming Simulation, 1998 $ 0.60
- Wing Commander: Secret Ops Simulation, 1998
- Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3 Strategy, 2002
- Star Trek Generations Adventure, 1997