Video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
A good graphical adventure
Its simple adventure game which has to offer a fair bit to those who like adventure elements merged with a good presentation. The plot here being based on adventure is that you have to find a lost kingdom which is a long journey where you will have to counter a vast variety of puzzle and obstacles. The gameplay is very similar to the King Quest series and especially to King's Quest 3 but it has a better presentation in terms of the scenarios that surround various puzzles in the game. The game though starts off as a simple one but the puzzles and the obstacles become quite challenging as you advance on and this makes it surprisingly competitive. The graphics in the game are very alluring and pleasing and are typically suited to a mystical adventure. The puzzles despite being competitive are pretty much solvable and this eliminates the element of frustration which is normally found in puzzle games. The UI has not been good because it is quite poorly designed but the A1 is great for an interesting adventure. The controls are easily manageable and you will love all the puzzles. So it's a recommendation for all gamers.
- King's Quest 3 - To Heir is... Adventure, 1986
- Fatty Bears Birthday Surprise Adventure, 1992
- Police Quest 1 - VGA remake Adventure, 1992
- An American Tail - Fievel G... Adventure, 1993
- Day of the Tentacle Adventure, 1993
- Blue Force Adventure, 1993
- The Adventures of Melvin Fr... Adventure, 1993
- Nippon Safes Inc. Adventure, 1992