Keef The Thief gameplay video loading, please wait...
Keef The Thief (keef the thief: a boy and his lockpick) (pc game)
4.5 out of 5 (2 votes)
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
Fun and funny
An interesting fact about this game - it was supposed to be a simple role playing game, but someone wrote some kind of jokes instead of real text in the boxes, and the developers loved the jokes so much that the whole game became a comedy! This humorous role playing game is about a young thief (like The Clue!) You start the game as a nobody with nothing, and go around robbing houses and pickpocketting people just to get by every day. The game is really tough on you at the beginning, since you have almost no money and asking question costs. So you are left to rob the unlocked houses in the city to get some money and get going. After that, there is a whole funny adventure. While very fun and absolutely hilarious, the game has its faults, though. The controls and interface are a bit confusing and the movement system is a big screwed up. But after you get over that, it's all good times. The graphics are very nice, with rich colors but obscure animation. Overall, a pretty fun and witty game that will surely keep you occupied for some time. Recommended!
- The Clue! Adventure, 1994
- The Secret of Monkey Island Adventure, 1990
- Les Manley in Search for Th... Adventure, 1990
- Chamber of the Sci-Mutant P... Adventure, 1989
- Zork Zero Adventure, 1988
- Bill and Teds Excellent Adv... Adventure, 1990
- Gnome Ranger 2: Ingrid's Back Adventure, 1988
- Dr. Dumont's Wild P.A.R.T.I. Adventure, 1988