1 - 20 on 44 rpg PC games
- Jagged Alliance: Back in ActionKalypso Media, 2012Jag is back! The Jagged Alliance series is a generally decent set of turn-based tactical combat games, a li...
- Ghost MasterAkella, 2003Magnificent and innovative. Ghost Master is a 2003 simulation/strategy game that contains many interesting and fun puzzle elem...
- Brigade E5: New Jagged Union1C Company, 2005No fun here. Based on the game E5 and essentially being a spiritual successor to the popular Jagged Alliance s...
- hackmudDrizzly Bear, 2016
- Punch ClubtinyBuild, 2016
- Cubicle QuestGrab The Games, 2015Life is dull. Cubicle Quest is a nice little RPG that was created using the RPG Maker software package and while it does make...
- Millennium: A New HopeAldorlea Games, 2010
- Dungeons 2Kalypso Media Digital, 2015Too little for too much. The original Dungeons was a sort of mix of Dungeon Keeper and Simcity but felt a bit too much like a ha...
- Long Live the QueenHanako Games, 2012So manye ways in which you can die! Damn, I guess Japanese people are really a weird bunch. In this game here, un...
- Jagged Alliance: CrossfireKalypso Media, 2012Back in the action. The Jagged Alliance series just keeps on coming back for more, which shows just how popular ...
- Brave (Grean, 2017)Grean, 2017
- Little King's StoryXSEED Games, 2016
- Cultist SimulatorHumble Bundle, 2018
- Midnight's Blessing 2Aldorlea Games, 2017
- Sons of TriskelionAldorlea Games, 2017
- Smugglers VNiels Bauer Games, 2013Space trade game, turn based. Smugglers V is an economical trader game, but its twist is that the action takes place in space....
- ExanimaBare Mettle Entertainment, 2016
- UnReal World - URWEnormous Elk, 2016
- Sol TraderChris Parsons, 2016
- Idle CivilizationVery Simple Idea Studios, 2015
- Only available downloads
- Only discounted downloads
- Only a range of years
- Only specific game type