21 - 40 on 106 puzzle PC games
- Math RescueApogee, 1992Cracking maths related fun. Another pretty decent entry into the genre of edutainment, Math Rescue is a simple but generally...
- SolsticeSony, 1990
- Let's Explore The FarmHumongous Entertainment, 1995
- Freddi Fish & Luther's Maze MadnessHumongous Entertainment, 1996Delightful kids adventure. Freddi Fish and Luther are the stars of a long-running series of edutainm...
- Fort MeowUpper Class Walrus, 2015
- Brink of Consciousness: The Lonely Hearts MurdersViva Media, 2013
- Charm TaleGameHouse, 2005
- Jewel Legends AtlantisCerasus Media, 2013
- Oddly Enough: Pied PiperAlawar Entertainment, 2011
- World of Goo2D BOY, 2008Stunning puzzle fun. World of Goo is an absolutely delightful little game which mixes physics-based puzzling in the vein of...
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses!Her Interactive, 2010
- Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. SeudoBroderbund, 1991Beautiful exploration game, black and white. I love games that genuinely are about exploration, where...
- The Princess Case: A Royal ScoopAnuman Interactive, 2011
- Winnie the Pooh PreschoolDisney, 1999Lovable old bear. This is great little edutainment title that forms a companion game to the similarly themed W...
- Neighbours from Hell CompilationCOLLECTION, THQ Nordic GmbH, 2006
- Secrets of the Past: Mother's DiaryScreenSeven, 2014
- Midnight Mysteries: Haunted HoudiniMumbo Jumbo, 2012
- Memory ClinicDigiRonin, 2010
- UnmechanicalTeotl Studios, 2012Creative and satisying. If you've played the likes of Schein and Ethan: Meteor Hunter and are after for more clever puzzlin...
- Let's Explore The AirportHumongous Entertainment, 1995
- Only available downloads
- Only discounted downloads
- Only a range of years
- Only specific game type