Video loading, please wait...
Digital download price compare
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
Good RTS Games Besides Warcraft
This is my favorite Command And Conquer game. As much as I love the mad science in the original series and the spin off Red Alert, I felt like they just sank under their own continuity. Generals keeps the units and storyline more closely based in reality, and in the near future. There are three factions available, as opposed to allied and axis in Red Alert, or GDI and Nod in the original series. The differences between the factions are also much more prominent than one side getting a unique unit. Previous CnC games seemed to rename some of the exact same units, and there was too much functional overlap. Generals gives you the technologically superior USA, the Chinese horde emphasizing China's vast manpower, and the Global Liberation Army that must use weapons of mass destruction, stealth, suicide, and terrorist attacks. The controls are also sharper and more responsive than the earlier games in the series. A sequel was just announced on the 2011 Spike Video Game Awards (VGAs), so now would be a perfect time to familiarize yourself with the series that's about to relaunch itself into the public view. I also recommend this game to anyone who is just slightly interested in the military or geopolitical theories.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Strategy, 2000
- Command & Conquer - The Cov... Strategy, 1996 $ 6.19
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian... Strategy, 1999 $ 6.19
- Command and Conquer 3 - Tib... Strategy, 2007 $ 14.99
- Command & Conquer Strategy, 1995 $ 6.19
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert Strategy, 1996 $ 6.19
- Command & Conquer Red A... Strategy, 2008 $ 10.53
- Axis & Allies (2004) Strategy, 2004