Video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
Perfectly top down sandbox, set in the past GTA!
Some remember the top down GTAs as the Nintendo DS GTA games mostly, but that wasn't always the case. Nope, in the black and hazy history of the series, the GTA games were actually 2D from the start, as is Grand Theft Auto: London 1961 and as are a few others as well. But what's cool about them is that they were just as nauseatingly varied in gameplay, and you also got a lot of spare room, to do whatever stupid thing you wanted to. Yeah, you could fall in the trap of just going berserk and have the entire police force chase you around, or you could focus on the missions, which, again, were not about picking dandelions from a field of budding flowers, if you know what I mean! Also, the graphics, today, might be a bit on the disappointing side, as you'll see the world top down, perfectly 180 degrees only, quite from afar, but you'll get used to that in no time. And, if you love retro open world games with a main story line that played more classically, mission based, you are going to have a lot of that too, which is always nice, as it keeps you busy in different ways, throughout.
- GTA: Grand Theft Auto Action, 1997
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Action, 2002
- GTA 3: Grand Theft Auto 3 Action, 2001
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Action, 2004
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty C... Action, 2005
- GTA 2: Grand Theft Auto 2 Action, 1999
- GTA 4: Grand Theft Auto 4 Action, 2008
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 Action, 1999