Digital download price compare
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
Oni is another game made by Bungie, the folk behind the Halo franchise. It was first released when third-person action games were still in their infancy. Unfortunately, I think that shows. The controls were a bit difficult for me to master, even with the tutorial. That could be because I played the computer version and not the one originally designed for consoles. There is a shooting component that just doesn't seem thought-through. Guns and ammunition are very scarce, so I was very hesitant to ever use them unless there was a crowded room where I needed to fight multiple enemies at once. Think Max Payne with a fighting engine base and an anime art style, but with fewer guns. Most of the action has to be fought hand-to-hand. The main character levels up and gains more martial arts combos over time. Still, I'd recommend it. There are cheat codes which would make the game a little easier, and I do want to finish it. Maybe I'd do better with a game pad. It's an interesting American interpretation of a super anime police force and I'm interested in seeing the story through to the end.
- Martian Gothic: Unification Action, 2000
- Peter Jackson's King Kong Action, 2005 $ 9.99
- 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to ... Action, 2000
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Action, 2002 $ 5.95
- Arx Fatalis Action, 2002 $ 4.99
- Venom. Codename: Outbreak Action, 2001 $ 1.50
- Baku Funshigi Action, 2002
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures... Action, 1998 $ 6.99