Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2 gameplay video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
A lot easier than the original
This game is a sequel to the strategy game Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but with a little less challenge. Where the old game concentrates both on strategy placement and combat system, this game is more oriented on the blood shedding part of the game. You have six scenarios to choose from that determine the initial layout of power in ancient China, and after that, which warlord you will control. The new features include a reputation system that affects the rate of officers' loyalties towards their lords, new treasures and items which change the officer's stats and some more. An objection can be made for the game's simplicity - the game can be easily won once you have a force that is big enough and there is little challenge. Still, those who are new to the strategy game will probably love that the game will go easy on them. The visuals are pretty simple but that is to be expected since this is a pretty old game. There are no remarkable sound effects or music, but that is expected, too. The game is not as tough and challenging like its predecessor, but is still a very interesting and fun and people who are looking for a nice time without too much thinking will love it.
- Romance of the three Kingdo... Strategy, 1992
- Romance of the Three Kingdo... Strategy, 1994
- Romance of the Three Kingdo... Strategy, 1996
- Romance of the Three Kingdo... Strategy, 1995
- Bandit Kings of Ancient China Strategy, 1989
- Nobunaga's Ambition 2 Strategy, 1989
- Nobunaga's Ambition Strategy, 1986
- Centurion: Defender of Rome Strategy, 1990