Super Solvers: Spellbound! gameplay video loading, please wait...
We haven't found any digital download available at this moment.
No classic box available at the moment.
Not math, but words based, and really well polished!
Super Solvers: Spellbound! As the name might suggest is all about the magic of words! Yep, there are four different types of minigames, a word searching minigame as well as a minigame that combines words with flashing cards. The other ones are about a cross puzzler and a spelling contest. The quality of the graphics, the gameplay execution, with very clean cut ideas works absolutely great. So, you are bound to have a lot of fun with it, as the game definitely allows you to sink into it, allows you to really have a fun time. It's got a very plastic console interface that doesn't look kitsch, nope, it looks like it belong there and allows you to sink into the solving of the puzzles. So, what Super Solvers: Spellbound! Does is teach you or your kids (BTW, if you're learning English, this is the surest thing you add words into your vocabulary, even today in 2014!) words, how to spell, and intrinsically, some grammar notions, which makes it, still, a joy and a valuable edutainment bundle, that still knows that learning is about having fun! Alternatively, see any other Super Solvers title, all of them are absolutely fantastic.
- Super Solvers: Ancient Empires Puzzle, 1990
- Super Solvers: Treasure Mou... Puzzle, 1990
- Super Solvers: Treasure Cove Puzzle, 1992
- Super Solvers: Treasure Mat... Puzzle, 1992
- Super Solvers: Outnumbered! Puzzle, 1990
- Super Solvers: Operation Ne... Puzzle, 1991
- Super Solvers: Gizmos And G... Puzzle, 1993
- Super Solvers: Midnight Res... Puzzle, 1989